Information We Collect
Cheryn Int’l collects certain Personal Information that you provide voluntarily when using the Site. “Personal Information” includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name or address. “Personal Information” does not include anonymized, aggregate or statistical information. Under the following circumstances, Cheryn Int’l may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Test registration and services. When you register for a test or to use Cheryn Int’l’s services, we may collect your name, home address, email address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, credit card information, and other personally identifiable information such as educational background and interests. Certain information is requested but not mandatory to provide. We will identify to you at the time of collection which information fields are required.
- Online orders or questions. When you are ordering materials or requesting information from Cheryn Int’l, we may collect your name, address, email address, birth date, and other personal information, such as job title or needs for our materials. If you are purchasing materials, we additionally collect credit card information.
- Suppliers. If you are supplier to Cheryn Int’l, we may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number, tax identification number, birth date, bank account information, and other personally identifiable information. Certain information is requested but not mandatory to provide. We will identify to you at the time of collection which information fields are required.
- Job applicants. If you are applying for a position with Cheryn Int’l, we collect your name, address, email address, work and educational history, as well as other personal information necessary to evaluate your application.
- Other interactive tools or functions on the Site may collect other personal information from you, but in each case the personal information being collected is clearly marked at the time of collection.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Cheryn Int’l uses your Personal Information to:
- Process your requests for other products, services, or information and communicate with you regarding such requests.
- Verify your identity, process payments and collect debts you owe us.
- Personalize your experience on the Site and customize the content and/or format of the pages you visit.
- Improve the Site and our other business systems and procedures.
- Provide you with information about products, services or special offers from Cheryn Int’l. Please see the section below entitled “Your Choices” to better understand your choices with regard to these communications from Cheryn Int’l.
Marketing by Third Parties
Cheryn Int’l honors your preferences with regard to not sharing your Personal Information with others for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Additionally, Cheryn Int’l will not sell or disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
Cheryn Int’l strives to provide you with choices with regard to our use of your Personal Information. For example, although we may occasionally use your Personal Information to contact you regarding products or services of Cheryn Int’l we think might interest you, you will be given instructions on how to opt out of receiving further communications of this nature by email. Note, however, that in such a case, you would still receive program-related messages and similar transactional communications by email. In addition, as noted above, you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive marketing materials from our affiliates or third parties.